Dedicated to elder and disability law, the Law Office of Christina Lesher serves as a one-stop shop for people throughout the Houston area in need of information, assistance and legal counsel on a wide range of elder law matters.
Our caring, knowledgeable Houston elder law practice is the fruition of a lifelong calling of attorney Christina Lesher. From her time of caring for her own grandfather, to her career as a licensed social worker, to her extensive legal training and experience in areas such as Medicaid planning and guardianships, Christina Lesher has devoted her time and energy to assisting the aging and the disabled with the many challenges that they face.
What To Bring
In anticipation of your initial consultation with our office, please gather the following documentation. The opportunity to review this information will allow us to provide you with a more thorough and precise long-term care plan.
- Identification Cards including:
- Social Security
- Driver’s license or Texas ID
- Health insurance
- Income Statements including:
- Social Security
- Teacher Retirement
- Rental Income
- Account statements for the most recent month
- Retirement (IRA or 401 (K))
- Cash surrender value for any life insurance policies or annuities.
- DD-214 or other military discharge papers.
- Deeds to home/properties and vehicle titles
- Photograph of the potential client(s), if available.
- Current estate planning documents: Will, Trust, Power of Attorney for financial and medical decisions.
Elder Law Attorney
The Law Office of Christina Lesher will efficiently guide you through the essential aspects of elder law, including:
- Medicaid Planning
- Power of Attorney
- Miller Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Probate Law and Estate Planning
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Veterans Benefits
Smart planning today brings peace of mind for tomorrow. Contact our office to schedule an initial consultation, today. We will be in constant contact throughout the elder law process, with an attorney helping you along the way.
To begin the process with an elder care attorney at the Law Office of Christina Lesher, call our office directly at (713) 529-5900 or contact us online.